Sunday 8 July 2012

Such a Cute Sissy Girl

It really is very hard to stay cross with Kendra... she is becoming such a cute sissy girl.

She didn't complete the task that Mistress had set her but, as soon as she saw the last post on this blog, she sent Mistress an email...

Hello Mistress

Im so sorry i didnt obey. I was online vacation for 3 days. I know i'm under your spell and i love to be your sissy.


I masturbated to the picture and will fullfill the task you gave me.

I love you Mistress

So, for now at least, my sissy will not have to crawl on her hands and knees with a butt plug inside her for everyone to see.

But Kendra sweetie, I think it is now time for you to buy a butt plug.  This is the next task you must complete for Mistress.  Do NOT disobey her.

But remember, your Mistress loves you and so she is giving you a lovely picture to masturbate to. 

You told Mistress that you had fantasised about her squirting her sissy cum on your chest.
Look at this picture and you will see yourself... with cum on the sheer bra that encases your boobies.

2 comments:

  1. I should be that girl because i would love cum on my titties!!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. *curtsey*
    MM such a lovely picture I would love the feel of hot cum on my tits just like that.

    sara
    *curtsey*

    ReplyDelete

Mistress Jessica wants you to enjoy seeing Sara's transformation into a sissy girl. So please leave a comment to help Mistress improve your experience of Sara's sissification.