Tuesday 3 July 2012

Kendra Loves Mistress

She is such a sweet girl.


Mistress gave Kendra the task of explaining why she wants her Mistress to transform her into a girly sissy.  This is what she wrote:


I want Mistress to transform me into a girly sissy because i love her control. Im really submissive and love to be dominated. To be guided and controlled by a Mistress is one of the most arousing things to me. The fact that Mistress want to turn me into a sissy is an exciting and arousing thing. Im pretty new to this and will see where my journey ends. Im open minded and easy to arouse so i will always obey Mistress and serve her every will. I love to cum for her and to know she loves me.




As a reward, Mistress allowed her to cum.  This is the picture that Kendra was instructed to look at while she masturbated, and she has to imagine herself holding that yummy cock in her hands while she shows off her lovely boobies.






You are a very good girl Kendra.  Mistress loves you.

3 comments:

  1. Sissy Karen, Utah4 July 2012 at 01:36

    omg... I soo wish that was me holding his cock

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be the girl in the caption because i should stroke that cock and waiting for cum!!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. *curtsey*
    What a lucky girl she is to be stroking such a lovely cock

    sara
    *curtsey

    ReplyDelete

Mistress Jessica wants you to enjoy seeing Sara's transformation into a sissy girl. So please leave a comment to help Mistress improve your experience of Sara's sissification.